Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Jess questions.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PurpleDot12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="hotpink"><font face="comic sans ms">I have a few questions about the LE doll, Jess. Whats her hair like, is it thin or thick and can you take it out of the braids? Overall, what do you think of her?

    </font></font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I absolutely love her, and I can't decide between her and Samantha as to which is my favorite. Mine has super thick hair, and I think it looks good however I style it. There are tons of pictures of Jess in my albums in my siggy.

  3. #3
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Her wig is a thin one compared to my AGT 4. She has a very cute staggered part and the shade of her hair is pretty. If you take the braids out, it may be difficult to get them back in- the length is layered. There may be loose whisps and fly a ways. Our Jess is still in her braids, but I like the way she looks with her hair down.

    Overall- she is very cute in person.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Jess has very thick, gorgeous, glossy hair. It is a beautiful shade of rich dark brown with just the slightest reddish tint. I rarely see photos that capture the true color of her hair.

    The zig zag part in her hair is adorable, yet it is not distracting. I use her as Ruthie, and the part does not stand out or seem out of place or odd.

    My Jess has had her hair braided and unbraided dozens of times. Because her braids are already kind of loose and playful, it is easy to make them look right again.

    I LOVE Jess. I think her little face is just so beautiful. She has a sweet, thoughtful look. She is one of my favorites.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PurpleDot12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="hotpink"><font face="comic sans ms">Thanks you guys! I was just wondering because i was considering her but i've had problems with american girl dolls before when you take their hair out of the braids and it looks strange..

    Thanks again!

    </font></font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •